Our Training Doctrine
Our Training Mission:
- We believe Fire/EMS and healthcare professionals shouldn’t have to take vacation time to obtain required CE hours.
- We also believe it shouldn’t require an expensive conference or repetitive online tutorial to obtain enough CE hours to maintain certification.
- We come to you, train hands on, with the equipment you use every day. No need to take vacation time and stay in hotels and spend tons of money for high quality leading information education. Now we come to you – on your days off.
Our Training Philosophy:
- To provide high-quality, evidence-based "bleeding edge" topics to meet and exceed National Registry and state CE requirements, taught by experienced interactive instructors from the air medical and critical care transport community.
- NO MORE BORING CE CLASSES. Our classes are interactive, based on scenarios and case studies.
- We have a catalog of courses where students can select the best CE approaches for their own learning style. First-time students may take an assessment to determine their best learning style (visual, auditory or kinesthetic). Based on the results, you can choose a course with a focus on the learning style that best suits your needs, so you'll be more comfortable with class participation and you'll learn and retain more.
Policy of Integrity:
- Air Medical Experts LLC and its partners and associates do not condone and will not tolerate academic or clinical dishonesty in any form. We have zero tolerance for cheating.
- We are NOT a “card mill” for certifications. If you are looking for someone to "pencil whip" your card or do you a special favor, please look elsewhere. We will never engage in this practice.
- We will communicate and cooperate with the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians as well as federal, state and local licensing agencies and law enforcement agencies if we believe a breach of law or any unethical behavior has occurred. We want your business, but not like that.